The Great Depression of 2020 with Jim Rickards is a presentation to offer Rickards Strategic Intelligence Newsletter for investors looking to protect their wealth from America’s second Great Depression.
People familiar with the American stock market would have most likely heard of the name Jim Rickards. For example, in recent weeks, he has been making headlines for propagating his latest offering called “The Great Depression of 2020”. However, a lot of people seem to be wondering whether this product of his is a scam or not.
With that being said, before we proceed any further, it could be beneficial for our readers to learn a bit more about Rickards and his financial background.
- 1 Who is Jim Rickards – Rickards Strategic Intelligence editor?
- 2 Rickards Strategic Intelligence – What Exactly is The Great Depression of 2020?
- 3 Rickards’ 5 Steps to Protect Your Wealth
- 4 Rickards Strategic Intelligence – What is the Pricing Like?
- 5 What Do You Get For Your Money?
- 6 The Pros and Cons of Rickards Strategic Intelligence
- 7 Rickards Strategic Intelligence Verdict
Who is Jim Rickards – Rickards Strategic Intelligence editor?
James G. Rickards is the editor of Strategic Intelligence, Project Prophesy, and Crash Speculator. He is an American lawyer, economist, and investment banker with 40 years of experience working in capital markets on Wall Street. He was the principal negotiator of the rescue of Long-Term Capital Management L.P. (LTCM) by the U.S Federal Reserve in 1998. His clients include institutional investors and government directorates.
His work is regularly featured in the Financial Times, Evening Standard, New York Times, The Telegraph, and Washington Post, and he is frequently a guest on BBC, RTE Irish National Radio, CNN, NPR, CSPAN, CNBC, Bloomberg, Fox, and The Wall Street Journal. He has contributed as an advisor on capital markets to the U.S. intelligence community, and at the Office of the Secretary of Defense in the Pentagon. He has also testified before the U.S. House of Representatives about the 2008 financial crisis.
Rickards is the author of The New Case for Gold (April 2016), and three New York Times best sellers, The Death of Money (2014), Currency Wars (2011),and The Road to Ruin (2016) from Penguin Random House. And his latest book, Aftermath was published in July, 2019.
Rickards Strategic Intelligence – What Exactly is The Great Depression of 2020?
It is important for our readers to think of The Great Depression of 2020 as a concept rather than a hard product.
Jim Rickards says that we’re already in a recession.
Bank of America just warned all their clients with this urgent note:
“We are officially declaring that the economy has fallen into a recession… joining the rest of the world, and it is a deep plunge. Jobs will be lost, wealth will be destroyed and confidence depressed.”
But it’s about to get a lot worse…
Nouriel Roubini, an Economics professor at New York University who predicted the 2008 collapse, says:
“The risk of a new Great Depression, worse than the original, is rising by the day.”
Carmen Reinhart, a professor of economics and finance at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government, says:
“This could morph into a financial crisis. We will see higher default rates and business failures. It could be like the 1930s.”
Even the mainstream media like Bloomberg has started to sound the alarm. Check out this headline…
It can be hard to believe we’ll face another Great Depression…but…like Rickards says….
“We’re on track to enter a Great Depression that could ruin the lives of millions of unprepared Americans.”
But again, regarding Rickards -You still have a small window of opportunity to act. He already took steps to protect his family, the same steps he wants to show you.
Rickards’ 5 Steps to Protect Your Wealth
#1: Buy What Goldman Sachs Called “The Currency of Last Resort”
#2: Insure Your Portfolio with “Crash” Contract
#3: The Three Ticking Time Bombs In Your Portfolio
#4: Five Recession-Proof Stocks to Buy Now
#5: Protect Your Family Against A Complete Breakdown of Society
To get full details behind these 5 steps – you have to subscribe to Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence newsletter.
Rickards Strategic Intelligence – What is the Pricing Like?
Subscription plans related to the Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence newsletter are as follows:
- Basic DIGITAL-ONLY SUBSCRIPTION: $49 for a one-year digital-only subscription to Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence
- Standart: $79 for a digital PLUS print subscription for a FULL year of Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence
- Premium: $129 for a one-year digital PLUS print subscription to Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence
All purchases come with a full-refund guarantee. When you take a 100% risk-free trial of Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence, you will get six months to test out the service. If during that trial period you find that you’re not getting life-changing information…Or for any reason at all…
You can simply call or email Rickards’ customer service team and cancel your subscription.They will give you a full refund, no questions asked.
And they will let you keep everything you receive as a subscriber – at no charge.
What Do You Get For Your Money?
First, you’ll get 12 monthly issues of Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence.
This is the place where Jim Rickards is publishing his ongoing intelligence analysis.He will send it to you on the 4th week of every month.
- Then, you’ll also get a full update of Rickards’ model portfolio – this will land in your inbox every 3rd week of the month – so you’ll always know how to take action.
- You will have an access to LIVE monthly calls. This is for members only. You will walk through new developments and Jim will answer your frequently asked questions (no personal advice)
- You’ll get Unlimited Private Access to Rickards’ Members-Only Website, where you can log on instant access to his issue archives and the full library of special reports.
You’ll also get these bonus gifts…
- Crisis Dossier #1: The $3 Company Behind the Last Pure Silver Mine in the World. (Value $49. Yours Free)
- Crisis Dossier #2: My #1 Way to Profit from Falling Stocks… Even in a Great Depression. (Value $49. Yours Free)
- Crisis Dossier #3: Ticking Time Bombs: Stocks to Avoid During A Market Crash. (Value $49. Yours Free)
- Crisis Dossier #4: Five Recession-Proof Stocks to Buy Right Now. (Value $49. Yours Free)
- Crisis Dossier #5: How to Make Your Home Your Personal Fortress. (Value $49. Yours Free)
- FREE Book: The New Case for Gold. You’ll get a FREE copy of Jim Rickards’ best-selling book.
— RECOMMENDED —
It’s not 5G, artificial intelligence, or the internet of things.
The answer will surprise you. And, for those who take early action, it could lead to an eventual $1.6 million payout.
The Pros and Cons of Rickards Strategic Intelligence
- Jim Rickards provides current, cutting edge information about the global financial market and anything that can affect it. Having this information allows you to make informed decisions about how to make, keep, and protect your own wealth.
- Easy to follow, step by step advice that can be used by anyone, no matter how experienced you might be in the world of finance.
- Comes with a no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely happy with your purchase.
- Any kind of investing comes with an inherent risk. But the key is to reduce this as much as possible. And with Rickards’ expertise, this is exactly what you’ll do if you follow his advice.
Rickards Strategic Intelligence Verdict
In short, if you’re looking to increase your own net worth, and want to remain one step ahead of important financial events, then Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence will certainly lead you in the right direction.
The information provided by Strategic Intelligence newsletter may well put you one step ahead of the game.
Challenging times make for challenging moves – and you can only make them if you’ve got the right information. Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence could well be the answer.