Looking for a Dark Money Millionaires Review? I had been receiving email invitations to check Nomi Prins’s latest presentation for a while, so I decided to take a closer look.
After doing my research on Nomi Prins Dark Money Millionaires, I put together an honest review sharing pros and cons.
Keep reading below to get all the info.
- 1 Dark Money Millionaires Review – How it works?
- 2 Dark Money Millionaires Review – What Do You Get For Your Money?
- 3 Dark Money Millionaires Review – Is There any Guarantee?
- 4 Meet Nomi Prins – Dark Money Millionaires editor.
- 5 Nomi Prins Other Services
- 6 Who is Dark Money Millionaires for?
- 7 The Pros and Cons of Dark Money Millionaires
- 8 Dark Money Millionaires Verdict
Dark Money Millionaires Review – How it works?
Nomi Prins’ Dark Money Millionaires is an exclusive opportunity for readers to gain exclusive access to investigative research and analysis into one of the biggest kept secrets on Wall Street – Dark Money.
Dark money is the secret life force of today’s rigged financial system and affects the stock market at a high level. Our mission here is simple – help you protect your wealth and even turn dark money flows into big profits.
Helping you navigate the world of dark money, Nomi Prins, a best-selling author, former Managing Director at Goldman Sachs, economist, historian and statistician has launched a groundbreaking financial newsletter. With Nomi you can monitor the constant movements in the world of big finance while protecting and growing your wealth.
This is information most people never hear of, let alone get direct access to.
There’s now an opportunity to shine a light on these dark money flows. To see through the political, geopolitical, and financial news each day and understand why the stock market’s behaving the way it is.
The “dark money” comes from central banks. In essence, central banks “print” money by electronic fabrication or buying bonds and stocks.
That dark money goes to the biggest private banks and financial institutions first.
With Dark Money Millionaires, we’re doing something entirely different: Finding you ideas to take action with your finances based on that knowledge.
By drawing on professional experiences and a revolutionary Dark Money Monitoring system we are giving readers an edge on what financial markets are doing. Nomi will give you specific investment recommendations and wealth protection strategies.
Through Dark Money alerts, issues and recommendations, you receive exclusive reporting that exposes the secret money flows that make investors millions.
— RECOMMENDED —
There’s an important video airing right now…
It’s called the Corona Crash Emergency Summit from our friends over at Monument Traders Alliance.
Every second that passes could cost you thousands in your portfolio unless you change your strategy right now.
Dark Money Millionaires Review – What Do You Get For Your Money?
Today you can get one year of Nomi’s Dark Money Millionaires for $2,495.
Here’s everything you get when you become a member of Dark Money Millionaires…
- New Trade Recommendations & Analysis:
Nomi is issuing her next recommendation this coming Thursday. You can expect a new play every other week, so you’ll have plenty of chances to profit.
- The Dark Money Monitor Primer… This is your 1-2-3 guide that will help you get started.
- The Dark Money Portal… Each week Nomi will send you a members-only message containing five special links.
- “Back-Room Access” to Dark Money Insiders… these are urgent video alerts from Nomi with information she got on the ground.
- FREE bonus ticket to the 2020 Paradigm Press’s Shift Summit, where you’ll get to see Nomi and other experts in the industry… and get their best investment ideas.
Dark Money Millionaires Review – Is There any Guarantee?
Nomi’s 10X Performance Promise
If after your full 12 months with Nomi’s Dark Money Millionaires, you don’t see how to make at least $50,000…Simply call Nomi’s team and they ’ll send you a $3,000 credit good for a full year of ANY of Nomi Prins flagship research services.
So, in this case – you’ll get a credit that you can use to get another year of any product she publish…FREE.
In other words, that means the price of your subscription is essentially covered by this promise!
Meet Nomi Prins – Dark Money Millionaires editor.
Nomi Prins is a renowned journalist, former international investment banker, author and speaker.
Her book, Collusion: How Central Bankers Rigged the World, explores the recent rise of the role of central banks in the global financial and economic hierarchy.
She has appeared on numerous TV programs: internationally and nationally, including for the BBC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, CSPAN, Democracy Now, Fox and PBS.
Nomi has been featured on hundreds of radio shows globally. Some of them including for CNNRadio, Marketplace, NPR, BBC, and Canadian Programming.
She has featured in numerous documentaries shot by international production companies, alongside prominent thought-leaders.
Nomi Prins Other Services
Her writing has been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, Newsday, NY Daily News, LaVanguardia, Salon.com and other publications.
She was a member of U.S. Senator’s Federal Reserve Reform Advisory Council, and is listed as one of America’s TopWonks.
She is on the advisory board of the whistle-blowing group ExposeFacts, and was a board member of animal welfare and wildlife conservation group, the Elephant Project.
Nomi received her BS in Math from SUNY Purchase, and MS in Statistics from New York University, where she completed coursework for a PhD in Statistics.
Before becoming a journalist, Nomi worked on Wall Street as a managing director at Goldman Sachs.
She ran the international analytics group as a senior managing director at Bear Stearns in London, and worked as a strategist at Lehman Brothers and analyst at the Chase Manhattan Bank.
— RECOMMENDED —
It’s not 5G, artificial intelligence, or the internet of things.
The answer will surprise you. And, for those who take early action, it could lead to an eventual $1.6 million payout.
Who is Dark Money Millionaires for?
So, Nomi Prins says that the ideal person to sign up for Dark Money Millionaires has the following:
- Wants to make money fast.
- Is able to invest immediately when an opportunity presents.
- Is willing to make low-risk moves..
It’s for people who are serious investors and want to increase their knowledge of financial markets in order to gain an edge.
If you have only elementary knowledge of finance and investing, the info you get from Dark Money Millionaires will likely up over your head.
The resources inside Nomi Prins Dark Money Millionaires are for people who already have a base of understanding of global financial system.
The Pros and Cons of Dark Money Millionaires
- The system is complicated, sure – but it’s set out in a simple 1-2-3-step process that’s simple to understand. The necessary reading is short, and you’ve always got it to hand in case you need to refer back in the future.
- Dark Money Millionaires is designed for you to use to make a steady income for as long as you choose. The system simply takes full advantage of events that occur on a regular basis within the financial world.
- The potential for profit is very high – even by Wall Street standards. And the risk level is very low for such potential gains.
- Dark Money Millionaire works in any money climate. In fact, in volatile times such as now, it works even more effectively.
- The subscription price is $2,495, which is quite high.
- Risk involved (as with any investment opportunity)
Dark Money Millionaires Verdict
Dark Money Millionaires can be another tool to help you avoid financial losses. Gaining an understanding of how dark money can drive markets both up and down can help you avoid trouble and open your eyes to good trading opportunities.
If your investments aren’t making you the profits that you know are possible, Dark Money Millionaires could be just the system you need to change your fortune.